Dec 9, 2015
In this episode of the What’s Your Grief podcast, we answer
your questions about coping with holiday grief.
- I’m worried the holidays will be very sad and glum. How can I
be strong for everyone?
- My loved one just died and now the holidays are here, what do I
- The anniversary of my loved one’s death is right around the
holidays, what do I do?
- Is it okay if I skip the holidays altogether?
- How do I politely respond to people who ask why I don’t
like/celebrate the holidays?
- How do I deal with feeling like a third wheel at holiday
- How do I support my grieving children at the holidays?
Show notes: www.whatsyourgrief.com/thirty-one